Rulers of Eon オニの支配者
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rulers of Eon オニの支配者

Anime Anime Anime

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Character Creation: Sinocchi [WIP]
Zhang Heng vs Sanguine EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 12:46 am by Sinocchi

» Introduction
Zhang Heng vs Sanguine EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 12:38 am by Sinocchi

» New site! Please read!
Zhang Heng vs Sanguine EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 7:03 pm by Ryan

» malefic charisma
Zhang Heng vs Sanguine EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 9:45 pm by Ryan

» Shutting Down
Zhang Heng vs Sanguine EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 6:27 pm by Ryan

» Just introductions.
Zhang Heng vs Sanguine EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 3:48 pm by Remie

» I have returned
Zhang Heng vs Sanguine EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 6:50 pm by Akuto Sai

» Campaign : Declaration of War (Open to evil)
Zhang Heng vs Sanguine EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 4:25 am by Akuto Sai

» Word Up Homies
Zhang Heng vs Sanguine EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 4:19 am by Akuto Sai

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 122 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:07 am

Zhang Heng vs Sanguine

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zhang Heng

Zhang Heng

Munny : 9

Zhang Heng vs Sanguine Empty
PostSubject: Zhang Heng vs Sanguine   Zhang Heng vs Sanguine EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 5:16 pm

" come let us make this a glorious battle! " * takes up a defencive stance *
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Ryan

Munny : 184

PostSubject: Re: Zhang Heng vs Sanguine   Zhang Heng vs Sanguine EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 5:23 pm

Absolem emerged from the ground and began the battle instantly. He took mental notes of his opponents movement patterns as he rushed toward him with Keyblade in hand. His helmet clenched his jaw tight as he got closer. He thought to himself and devised a quick plan before being too hasty.
Back to top Go down
https://ruleeon.forumotion.com
Zhang Heng

Zhang Heng

PostSubject: Re: Zhang Heng vs Sanguine   Zhang Heng vs Sanguine EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 5:36 pm

* swings round and slashes with both of his claws * " there is nothing like the grace of my style! "
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Zhang Heng vs Sanguine   Zhang Heng vs Sanguine EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 5:43 pm

Absolem reacted as quickly as possible to the long claws before him. He activated his Shadow Body allowing his skin to become ethereal. At that moment he stopped in his tracks and activated his Summoning Shadows. Ten tiny heartless arose from the ground and rushed at the opponent.

(Summon Name: Shadows
Tier: 5
Summon Stats-
Attack: 2
Special Attack:2
Defense: 2
Special Defense: 2
Speed: 4
Perception: 2)
5 Duration
(Each)
Back to top Go down
Zhang Heng

Zhang Heng

PostSubject: Re: Zhang Heng vs Sanguine   Zhang Heng vs Sanguine EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 6:11 pm

* i wait for them to get close * " savage butterfly! " * slashes at the heartless then jumps over them then dashes up close and prepairs to strike *
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Zhang Heng vs Sanguine   Zhang Heng vs Sanguine EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 6:47 pm

Seeming to be slashed by the massive claws on the opponents hand, the heartless simply submerged into the ground and emerged after they'd been jumped over and proceeded to attack from behind with their small claws.

Simultaneously, Absolem approached his opponent, Oathbreaker in hand and began to swipe in rhythmic swings, stalling for his baby heartless to surround him.
Back to top Go down
Zhang Heng

Zhang Heng

PostSubject: Re: Zhang Heng vs Sanguine   Zhang Heng vs Sanguine EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 6:49 pm

" grrr thats it your all dieing! " * runs as far away from them as possable and begins to spin and charge up petal breeze *
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Zhang Heng vs Sanguine   Zhang Heng vs Sanguine EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 6:57 pm

Absolem paused and waited for his opponent to charge. He simultaneously summoned the guardian from his spine to provide him with some assistance. His opponent would probably get dizzy after all that spinning. With Absolem still a far distance from the foe, the shadows, still in the ground, silently crept toward him.
Back to top Go down
Zhang Heng

Zhang Heng

PostSubject: Re: Zhang Heng vs Sanguine   Zhang Heng vs Sanguine EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 7:00 pm

" PETAL BREEZE!!! " * launches the razer sharp petals as they form a barrier around me whilst some launch outwards and i keep on spinning up charging up for petal storm *
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Zhang Heng vs Sanguine   Zhang Heng vs Sanguine EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 7:06 pm

Abdomen saw the petals coming for him and decided it would be best to avoid them. But rather attempting to dodge he summoned wall the size of himself of Dark Firaja and launched to toward the opponent eradicating any petals in the same path.

At this time the shadows had nearly reached Zhang.
Back to top Go down
Zhang Heng

Zhang Heng

PostSubject: Re: Zhang Heng vs Sanguine   Zhang Heng vs Sanguine EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 7:12 pm

* notices the shadows getting closer * ( if i can hold out for 1 more turn i can take them out with petal storm ) * starts spinning faster as more and more petals gather around me *
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Zhang Heng vs Sanguine   Zhang Heng vs Sanguine EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 8:03 pm

Absolem cracked a smile from beneath as his wall of fire collided with the opponent. He could see the flames devouring everything in the area. He walked towards the black flames in a brisk manner. He arrived at the same time his shadows did. He patted one on the head and they all faded away. This match was his.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zhang Heng vs Sanguine   Zhang Heng vs Sanguine Empty

Back to top Go down

Zhang Heng vs Sanguine
Page 1 of 1