Rulers of Eon オニの支配者
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rulers of Eon オニの支配者

Anime Anime Anime

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Character Creation: Sinocchi [WIP]
The mourning prince. EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 12:46 am by Sinocchi

» Introduction
The mourning prince. EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 12:38 am by Sinocchi

» New site! Please read!
The mourning prince. EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 7:03 pm by Ryan

» malefic charisma
The mourning prince. EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 9:45 pm by Ryan

» Shutting Down
The mourning prince. EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 6:27 pm by Ryan

» Just introductions.
The mourning prince. EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 3:48 pm by Remie

» I have returned
The mourning prince. EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 6:50 pm by Akuto Sai

» Campaign : Declaration of War (Open to evil)
The mourning prince. EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 4:25 am by Akuto Sai

» Word Up Homies
The mourning prince. EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 4:19 am by Akuto Sai

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 122 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:07 am

The mourning prince.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

Munny : 46

The mourning prince. Empty
PostSubject: The mourning prince.   The mourning prince. EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 3:48 pm

As i stand in front of the grave of my fallen mother i feel a sense of dread come over me that i might not have long to live, as i look around the graveyard i feel more connected to this place than any other world...is it because my mother lies here? perhaps...i sense an aura behind me but i ignore it thinking it is nothing.
Back to top Go down
Zhang Heng

Zhang Heng

Munny : 9

PostSubject: Re: The mourning prince.   The mourning prince. EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 3:56 pm

* notices leonhardth in at the grave * " why so sad thats hardly the way to react when one so beautiful like myself is here why just me being here causes the sun to rise the birds to sing and the flowers to bloom " * sharpens his claws on each other * " come tell me why being in my glorious presents are you sad?"
Back to top Go down
Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

PostSubject: Re: The mourning prince.   The mourning prince. EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 4:03 pm

I do not look at the stranger behind me as i stare down at my mother's grave and i grin and laugh "you think you are perfect? well let me tell you, soon reality will have an effect on you, and you shall become ugly and die." i turn around and start walking away thinking pretentious fool...
Back to top Go down
Emiya

Emiya

PostSubject: Re: The mourning prince.   The mourning prince. EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 4:05 pm

*Looking from a hill* "Who's the man ... woman by the grave? But that kid, no. I'm going to see what'll happen." *Crouches down and does his best to listen on their conversation*
Back to top Go down
Zhang Heng

Zhang Heng

PostSubject: Re: The mourning prince.   The mourning prince. EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 4:15 pm

" your pathetic insted of sulking about you should be out there avenging her! " * shakes his head * " you a disgrace to your mother's legacy!"
Back to top Go down
Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

PostSubject: Re: The mourning prince.   The mourning prince. EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 4:17 pm

My walk stiffens and i walk back to him "know what, pretty boy? dont tell me what to do, if you wish to fight go fight that guy up there" i point upwards to a hill from where i sensed a faint aura for a while.
Back to top Go down
Emiya

Emiya

PostSubject: Re: The mourning prince.   The mourning prince. EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 4:18 pm

"Damn, caught." *Stands up and begins to walk down the hill* You're good kid, what's someone like you in a place with this freak show?
Back to top Go down
Zhang Heng

Zhang Heng

PostSubject: Re: The mourning prince.   The mourning prince. EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 4:26 pm

" freak show! typical ugly person behavior " * turns back to leon * " wait........ your too scared to get revenge or is it just your weakness? " * laughs * " thats it isn't it you could of saved her but due to your weakness you failed how pathetic........ " * spits on the ground then stares leon in the eye * " the anger you feel right now you should use it to focus on avenging your mother or are you too scared and weak to do it? "
Back to top Go down
Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

PostSubject: Re: The mourning prince.   The mourning prince. EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 4:28 pm

I look at the man who i cought and when i hear the venom in the boy's face i look back at him with hatred in my eyes "look me straight in the eye and say that if not you are a coward with an ugly face."
Back to top Go down
Emiya

Emiya

PostSubject: Re: The mourning prince.   The mourning prince. EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 4:30 pm

"Says the one in makeup, long hair, and ornate clothing and claws. Leave your petty ideals and fashion senses to yourself. You also don't know this kid and you're forcing him to a murder plot? You thing, are a terrible person." *Smirks at Zhang*
Back to top Go down
Zhang Heng

Zhang Heng

PostSubject: Re: The mourning prince.   The mourning prince. EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 4:36 pm

" i am not trying to force him into murder im trying to get him to avenge his family and restore honor to his name something you nothing about " * stares leon in the eyes * " you are too weak and pathetic to avenge your family and you are a disgrace to your mother and the rest of your pathetic family now stop crying and whining and go out there and avenge them! " * thinks to himself * " unless......... you killed her yourself and your ashamed of your self for being too weak to resist the evil's that took over your mind "
Back to top Go down
Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

PostSubject: Re: The mourning prince.   The mourning prince. EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 4:41 pm

I look him straight in the eyes and smirk "i do not deal with foolish bastards like you." i turn away and look at emiya "do what you wish, i will leave" i start walking away.
Back to top Go down
Emiya

Emiya

PostSubject: Re: The mourning prince.   The mourning prince. EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 4:47 pm

*Grins* I would, but a pig covered in lies is not worth my time. *Traces Zhang's claws to prefection in front of his eyes* But I'll be keeping my own pair of these coat hangers. *Begins to walk away*
Back to top Go down
Zhang Heng

Zhang Heng

PostSubject: Re: The mourning prince.   The mourning prince. EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 4:52 pm

* whispers petal breeze spins around quickly and razer sharp petals gather around me making a field around me protecting me from harm *
Back to top Go down
Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

PostSubject: Re: The mourning prince.   The mourning prince. EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 5:05 pm

i see him spinning and i grin and turn around to emiya "you handle this im out." i turn around and walk outta there.
Back to top Go down
Emiya

Emiya

PostSubject: Re: The mourning prince.   The mourning prince. EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 5:06 pm

"You're kidding right? Tsk." *Turns the claws into a bow and arrows and fires it at Zhang's leg then runs off*
Back to top Go down
Zhang Heng

Zhang Heng

PostSubject: Re: The mourning prince.   The mourning prince. EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 5:35 pm

* the petals launch and take out the arrow's * " those fools...... " *walks away *
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The mourning prince.   The mourning prince. Empty

Back to top Go down

The mourning prince.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rulers of Eon オニの支配者 :: Eon 永劫 :: Muro チェンバー (Captured) :: Graveyard (Captured)-
Jump to: