Rulers of Eon オニの支配者
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rulers of Eon オニの支配者

Anime Anime Anime

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Character Creation: Sinocchi [WIP]
Castle of Syn (Open to 4) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 12:46 am by Sinocchi

» Introduction
Castle of Syn (Open to 4) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 12:38 am by Sinocchi

» New site! Please read!
Castle of Syn (Open to 4) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 7:03 pm by Ryan

» malefic charisma
Castle of Syn (Open to 4) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 9:45 pm by Ryan

» Shutting Down
Castle of Syn (Open to 4) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 6:27 pm by Ryan

» Just introductions.
Castle of Syn (Open to 4) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 3:48 pm by Remie

» I have returned
Castle of Syn (Open to 4) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 6:50 pm by Akuto Sai

» Campaign : Declaration of War (Open to evil)
Castle of Syn (Open to 4) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 4:25 am by Akuto Sai

» Word Up Homies
Castle of Syn (Open to 4) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 4:19 am by Akuto Sai

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 122 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:07 am

Castle of Syn (Open to 4)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Blayze

Munny : -80

Castle of Syn (Open to 4) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle of Syn (Open to 4)   Castle of Syn (Open to 4) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 2:08 pm

"I dunno which path is RIGHT but if I wait too long, they'll have LEFT me behind by then, heheh." as his invisible dragon Baxia nudges him to go right.

"Guess I'm with you then, guy. Hows abouts wes takes cares ofs eaches others? I'ma sure dat ve vill has da best o' timeses!"
Back to top Go down
Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

Munny : 46

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Syn (Open to 4)   Castle of Syn (Open to 4) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 4:07 pm

I turn around and look at phasen and shake my head "better hope you won't die" I start moving forward on the right path
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Syn (Open to 4)   Castle of Syn (Open to 4) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 9:27 pm

As the Team of Phasen and Leonhardth chose the wrong path, an arrow immediately shoots through the skull of Phase eliminating him from the game. A second arrow grazes Leonhardth's left eye causing blindness in that eye. Septimus and Tank pass safely. The three that remain arrive in a large room together once again. The doors behind them seal and Syn speaks out.

"Tough luck Leonhardth. I know how... Special your eyes were to you." He let out a sick laugh and forgot to mention Phasen's death. "The three of you remain but you will soon run into a challenger. For now, you will wait."
Back to top Go down
Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Syn (Open to 4)   Castle of Syn (Open to 4) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 9:32 pm

Shit I think I chose the wrong path "well that was inconvenient...thank god I lost the ability to feel pain long ago...kill me to end my suffering" I turn to Sept and look him in the right eye with my good eye "kill me Sept."
Back to top Go down
James Mercer

Munny : 40

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Syn (Open to 4)   Castle of Syn (Open to 4) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 9:37 pm

" HEY WHAT KIND OF SICK GAME IS THIS! " * bangs on the wall * " HEY ANYONE OUT THERE " * stops suddenly * " hang on a second......... there's only 3 of us now! " * runs to other door and tries to open it but falls back * " its no good its sealed tight for now we have bigger problems " * goes over the leon * " hmm that eye of yours is messed up you want me to take a look at it i got some bandages on me if you need them but for now we have no choice but to wait and play by his rules......... " * walks away from the two of them then goes into the corner and punches the wall in anger * " SYN WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO US JUST WHATS YOUR REAL MOTIVE! " *sits down in the corner and puts his head in his hands *
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Ryan

Munny : 184

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Syn (Open to 4)   Castle of Syn (Open to 4) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:07 pm

Disgusted by the appearance of a disfigured cornea, Septimus did not look into the remaining eye of Leonhardth and therefore was immune to his trickery. "I won't kill you for no good reason, but I won't hesitate if given one." He then turned to Tank. "Don't take a side if a fight breaks out. Save your strength."
Back to top Go down
https://ruleeon.forumotion.com
Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Syn (Open to 4)   Castle of Syn (Open to 4) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:11 pm

I look at Sept and frown and start thinking. Can I use my geass? It seems I can't use my absolute obedience, how about sound? I activate my geass of sound but the range is halved from 500 meters to 250 but I can still read the peoples thoughts around me. "Sept...what are you planning to do with the prize?" I look at shieldon "if you wish to help use the bandage in your pack and bandage my eye, it will be greatly appreciated."
Back to top Go down
James Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Syn (Open to 4)   Castle of Syn (Open to 4) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:14 pm

*gets up and goes over to leon * " here let me patch you up " * cleans and bandages up leon's eye * " and as for if you two we are trapped together here we have to work together and stay on the same page if we are going to get out of here alive we have to trust each other and if you two fight and ill damn well get in the way and take all the hits myself! " * walks over to both of them * " if you two want to vent some frustrations im right here " * takes up a defensive stance and braces himself for any future attacks *
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Syn (Open to 4)   Castle of Syn (Open to 4) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:19 pm

From the look on his face, it was clear that Leonhardth was planning something. It seems he felt he had am ace in his sleeve. But Septimus wouldn't go down so easily. Tank seemed like a genuinely good person. However, Septimus was still on guard.

"I have no reason to play mind games with you, yet you insist on a position of power. You're acting like a fool Leonhardth. You'll get us all massacred."
Back to top Go down
Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Syn (Open to 4)   Castle of Syn (Open to 4) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:23 pm

I look into your mind before the geass fades and I see a bit of interesting information and grin "it seems you don't really care what happens as long as you get a good adventure out of it..." I turn to shieldon "thank you for bandaging my eye this shall not be forgotten. Now then if we are to stay on the same page I think we shouldn't keep any secrets, agreed?" I turn to Sept with a grim look in my eye and think prove me wrong, prove to me that you are worth fighting for.
Back to top Go down
James Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Syn (Open to 4)   Castle of Syn (Open to 4) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:31 pm

*goes between them and pulls them both apart * " ENOUGH! " * pushes both of them to other sides of the room * " did you not hear a word i said eather of you! " * looks at both of them * " we are going to have to stop this fighting if we are going to survive now lets get on the same page because im not going to baby sit both of you! "
Back to top Go down
ZombieNinjaDavidBowie

ZombieNinjaDavidBowie

Munny : 107

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Syn (Open to 4)   Castle of Syn (Open to 4) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 2:15 pm

"Hahaha! Di......" Arcana pauses as he realizes he is no longer where he was before. This must be some kind of teleportation technique, to save those puny villagers, but who used it.. While Arcana wipes the dirt from his cloak, he has already noticed 3 other people in the room. "So which one of you 3 teleported me here to save those villagers? If none of you tell me I will have to kill you all instead of just one. Its all up to you."
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Syn (Open to 4)   Castle of Syn (Open to 4) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 3:23 pm

Septimus immediately shit his attention to the point at which the newcomer had arrived. He seemed hostile. Uninterested in his previous motive, Sept began to question him.

"Who are you? Syn's underling?" He was forcing himself upon the newby in hopes of cracking his resolve.
Back to top Go down
Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Syn (Open to 4)   Castle of Syn (Open to 4) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 3:31 pm

I look at the newcomer and say to him "we didnt teleport you, and dont be so cocky, you said something about killing? tell me more." i walk up to arcana and look down at him.
Back to top Go down
James Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Syn (Open to 4)   Castle of Syn (Open to 4) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 3:41 pm

* shifts his eyes to the newcomer but then goes over to the wall and starts punching it repeatedly * " grrr why wont you budge " * goes to the over side of the room then charges into the wall with his arm guard full force but gets knocked back down by the force of the impact and screams * " damn it........theres no way out............ "
Back to top Go down
ZombieNinjaDavidBowie

ZombieNinjaDavidBowie

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Syn (Open to 4)   Castle of Syn (Open to 4) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 3:44 pm

Arcana looks at the 2 mysterious strangers in front of him, with unimpressed eyes. "How can I be sure you didn't teleport me? Who is this Syn person? Is it that Nutjob punching the walls?
Back to top Go down
James Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Syn (Open to 4)   Castle of Syn (Open to 4) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 3:46 pm

" we all got teleported here by syn the person who owns this place and hes forcing us to play game of chance with our lives on the line "
Back to top Go down
Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Syn (Open to 4)   Castle of Syn (Open to 4) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 4:57 pm

I look disdainfully at shieldon "it wont budge until he wishes for it to budge, now what was it you said about killing?" i look at arcana again.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Syn (Open to 4)   Castle of Syn (Open to 4) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 5:10 pm

Septimus soon found himself growing bored of the three others that were in this room. He'd decided to rest and sit with his back against the wall. He could see everyone appropriately, sure none would try anything dumb. He would wait for the next order from Syn before moving further into this asylum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Syn (Open to 4)   Castle of Syn (Open to 4) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 5:17 pm

All was going according to plan. One madman dead and another to take his place. The game was about to become a bit more fun. The room became larger and brighter suddenly as a painting of a demon coated in fire began speaking. The mouth on the painting was the only thing to move as the voice of Syn cried out.

"The newcomer is not your ally mortals. I did not bring him here to help any of you. He is my new champion. I am here to strike a deal with him. Arcana, the proposal is, I will grant you three times your own power (triple your stats). In return, you must kill these three now. Shall you fail, you will be sent to your original home. If the three beat you, they will split your power into thirds and add it their own. Make your decision. "
Back to top Go down
ZombieNinjaDavidBowie

ZombieNinjaDavidBowie

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Syn (Open to 4)   Castle of Syn (Open to 4) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 5:59 pm

After hearing Syn's offer, for what he was planning to do anyway, Arcana decides to accept this battle after reviewing the situation. From his keen eye he has noticed each ones role accordingly and decided that the one in front of him is going to be a lot of trouble if he doesn't get a distance. "I accept your offer" Arcana activates Dark Zexal mode and with it the auto abilities of Dark Zexel eye and Dark Zexal Wings which he flies back from all 3 of them with immediately.

Abilities Used:
Back to top Go down
Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Syn (Open to 4)   Castle of Syn (Open to 4) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 6:06 pm

I see arcana fly back and analyze his abilities and jump back behind shieldon. "I shall be the tactician in this battle, his weakest points are his magical attack and resistance..." I see how he might do this.

Abilities Used:
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Syn (Open to 4)   Castle of Syn (Open to 4) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 7:27 pm

Septimus began to rely on pure instinct. He began commanding the others around him as any natural leader would do. He'd hope they'd all be able to swallow their pride and listen up. He activated his scan ability (+40 sense) and summoned his Keyblade (+5 MA, MR). He then allowed his Trinity to take effect (+40 all stats to party).

"Leon! Back into a corner! Tank, you stand in front of him and I'll stand in front of you! Hurry!"
Back to top Go down
James Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Syn (Open to 4)   Castle of Syn (Open to 4) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 7:50 pm

" FRIENDS WE FIGHT AS ONE! AS LONG AS I DRAW BREATH NO HARM WILL COME TO YOU! " {used resolute defences giving the 3 of us + 10 def } " you two get ready to strike ill hold him off and take the hits while the two of you plan for an assault lets do this! " * charges forward at Arcana with his arm guard in an attempt to ram him back into the wall *
Back to top Go down
ZombieNinjaDavidBowie

ZombieNinjaDavidBowie

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Syn (Open to 4)   Castle of Syn (Open to 4) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 8:06 pm

As I thought, he wont be as fast as the others, but that one over there, he is charging up some ability that will probably be really annoying, better go for him first. Arcana uses his enhanced speed to fly past Tank and heads towards the one charging his ability. Arcana quickly uses Dark Zexal X-Ray to see the targets pressure points as he goes in to attack him.

Abilities Used:

Last edited by ZombieNinjaDavidBowie on Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Syn (Open to 4)   Castle of Syn (Open to 4) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Castle of Syn (Open to 4)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next