Rulers of Eon オニの支配者
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rulers of Eon オニの支配者

Anime Anime Anime

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Character Creation: Sinocchi [WIP]
Saris character. EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 12:46 am by Sinocchi

» Introduction
Saris character. EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 12:38 am by Sinocchi

» New site! Please read!
Saris character. EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 7:03 pm by Ryan

» malefic charisma
Saris character. EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 9:45 pm by Ryan

» Shutting Down
Saris character. EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 6:27 pm by Ryan

» Just introductions.
Saris character. EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 3:48 pm by Remie

» I have returned
Saris character. EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 6:50 pm by Akuto Sai

» Campaign : Declaration of War (Open to evil)
Saris character. EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 4:25 am by Akuto Sai

» Word Up Homies
Saris character. EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 4:19 am by Akuto Sai

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 122 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:07 am

Saris character.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saris

Saris

Munny : -186

Saris character. Empty
PostSubject: Saris character.   Saris character. EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 8:46 pm

Name: Saris

Title(s): Devil Killer Soul

Origin World: Soul Eater

Family (If any):Mother.

Residence:None. Wanders in search of power and knowledge.

Alignment: Neutral Evil

Personality: Cold and calculating. Seemingly detached from emotions.

Appearance: Saris character. Vergil10

Minor Abilities (Passive):  Soul Blades- Refer to picture for visual. These blades are manifested from the power of his partners soul and can be manipulated with his thoughts. These blades are controlled by Saris but constructed by his partner weapon he has consumed.   (7 max at a time.)

Call Partner- I manifest my consumed weapon (see public profile pic for visual.)

Soul Vision- I can see the souls of all living creatures within full visual range if I concentrate. (My vision passes through solid objects to see the souls behind them up to the point where eyes can't actually see an object.)

Major Abilities (Active): Offensive Resonance- The ability to resonate my soul wavelength into someone or something normally from my palms, knees, elbows, ect. Cause an almost electric current to pass through things damaging a living beings internal organs. Capable of destroying non-organic objects.  

Soul Constructs- Creates copies of myself capable of Offensive Resonance. These copies are the pale blue color of my soul but look exactly like me in every other way. (2 max at a time.) Last 6 posts (4 post cool down)

Djinn Hunter- I resonate my soul with that of my weapon infusing our collective strength into a 10 foot purple blade of soul energy which is capable of slicing through magic and physical defenses the regular  weapon form cannot. Causes similar physical damage a blade would. Last 7 posts (plus 20 MA and 10 normal atk.) (5 post cool down)

Super Ability (Active): Demon Force Breaker- Heightens Soul strength to construct  large version of a soul blade. This particular blade is 16 feet long and red with swirls of purple. Can't physically hurt people but will shatter the soul of the person hit with a should be lethal blow. Can only be used if pushed to near death. Can only be used with weapon partner. Last 4 posts (plus 35 magic atk plus 15 perception minus 10 magic resistance.)

Pets: None

Quotes by Character: "Might controls everything." "Are you so weak that you have gone blind to what we humans are capable of?

Theme song: Where did the Angels go? - Papa Roach

History:A student at the academy until he was swayed by the promises power whispered to him at the age of 15. He betrayed the highest rule and sought out souls to consume starting with his weapon. Instead of feeding on souls he destroyed them and absorbed the energy hoping to avoid madness. It seemed to work as his power grew as he traveled the globe to gather stronger sources of power and access knowledge not available at the academy. He still hears his weapon in his head, their souls mixed and without madness to interfere they still speak through this deep connection.  

Attack- 25

Defense- 10

Magic- 35

Magic Resistance- 20

Speed- 35

Perception- 25

Energy-0

Any credit:None

Last edited by Saris on Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:34 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Edited for Admin concerns)
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Ryan

Munny : 184

Saris character. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saris character.   Saris character. EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 3:56 pm

Please include times of use for how long each of these abilities are to last. Mainly for the weapon transformations and summonings. Also your first passive ability seems active. Please edit accordingly (I.e.: 5 posts, 6 posts, etc.)
Back to top Go down
https://ruleeon.forumotion.com
Saris

Saris

Saris character. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saris character.   Saris character. EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 1:01 am

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Ryan

Saris character. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saris character.   Saris character. EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 3:02 pm

Approved Smile
Back to top Go down
Saris

Saris

Saris character. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saris character.   Saris character. EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 1:52 pm

Edited for SP
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Ryan

Saris character. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saris character.   Saris character. EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 6:26 pm

Please add cooldowns
Back to top Go down
Saris

Saris

Saris character. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saris character.   Saris character. EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 2:45 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down
Saris

Saris

Saris character. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saris character.   Saris character. EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 1:19 am

Should I receive any World bonuses from Soul Eater?
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Ryan

Saris character. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saris character.   Saris character. EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 5:03 pm

Approved and when Soul Eater world is created you will Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Saris character. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saris character.   Saris character. Empty

Back to top Go down

Saris character.
Page 1 of 1